The Stamps I Use

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Mojo Monday 340

Hi folks!

Just popping in to share a card I made for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. I REALLY need to replenish my stash of simple cards for grown-ups and sat down on Friday to make a bunch of cards.




I quite like the graphics in this paper collection and actually wound up cutting out the bits to make four cards  - but just assembled them all a bit differently. This is the one that actually stuck to the original sketch. I'll share the rest of the cards, plus one I made from the scraps, as the week goes on.

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, white and red mats
  • patterned paper: Carta Bella "Well Played"
  • sentiment: Verve "Making a Statement"
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles
  • black twill ribbon from my stash
challenges for this card:

As always - thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Really cute card with lots of fun patterns and colors! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Susie Wittwer said...

Love the bold colors in the chevron patterned paper! Cute card!
Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday. :)

shirley-bee said...

I love the mix of jazzy papers - great way to use up scraps, too! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday!