The Stamps I Use

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Mojo Monday 341 - Happy Easter

Hi folks,

Well, leave it to me...see this card?




Well, it was SUPPOSED to go with us to Easter dinner at dearly beloved's Dad's. I forgot it. Apparently, I can MAKE the cards, I just don't remember to GIVE the cards. sigh. Oh well, in the stash for next year!

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, cream mat
  • patterned papers: Authentique "Hope"
  • stamps: Verve "Eggstra Special"
  • layout: Mojo Monday 341
challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

jonim52 said...

Great design. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nance E Salkeld said...

This is a beautiful masculine Easter card! You should go ahead and send it late. Don't feel bad --- I seem to always either forget to send them or am late. I make a lot of cards for my husband's coworkers to buy and so I get behind on my own sending. Thanks for sharing this at The Pink Elephant Challenge! Nance, DT

Shanna Shands said...

Lovely Easter card. Thanks for playing at LRS.

RiNNE said...

These are such wonderful papers. It's perfect for Easter!