The Stamps I Use

Friday, April 18, 2014

Sister Act Card Challenge #53


It's Friday so that means it is time for me to share my latest creation for our weekly "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Sister Act Card Challenge!

As you probably know by now, the rules for joining in our weekly challenge are pretty simple - anything goes as long as it is a new card of your own creation! Just join in the fun by linking up to your blog post featuring your lovely creation and you will be in the running for the prize offered by this week's sponsor - JW Illustrations! I can't wait to check our your fabulous creations!

This week, I actually had time to make more than one card with the sponsor-provided images from the Monster Mongrels set.

#1


#2



card #1 details:
  • finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, green card stock mats
  • patterned papers: Echo Park "A Boy's Life"
  • digital image: JW Illustrations "Monster Mongrels", coloured with Copic Markers (YG00, YG01, YG03, YG05, YG06, YR12, YR15, YR16)
  • sentiment: PaperWorksCo "Tinheart Collection"
  • corner rounder punch

card #2 details:

As always, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Cathy P. said...

You really did a fabulous job with these monsters, Sheena! Great card designs and paper choice. I love the googly eyes. The orange one is my favorite. Cathy xx

RiNNE said...

these are sooo fun! I love the composition of the cards, too!