It's Friday so that means it is time for me to share my latest creation for our weekly "Anything Goes" card challenge over at the Sister Act Card Challenge!
As you probably know by now, the rules for joining in our weekly challenge are pretty simple - anything goes as long as it is a new card of your own creation! Just join in the fun by linking up to your blog post featuring your lovely creation and you will be in the running for the prize offered by this week's sponsor - Digital Delights by Louby Lou! I can't wait to check our your fabulous creations!
If you would like to see some of my previous creations using images from Louby Lou, click right on through here.
This week, my "anything goes" project is this card I recently created for one of my dearly beloved's brothers.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base, white mat
- patterned paper: Carta Bella "Well Played
- stamped image: Yumi and Fumi Handmade "Summer Chuckles", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E93, R21, R22, R24, E84, E87, B45). Background sponged with CTMH Olive and Heavenly Blue
- sentiments: Yumi and Fumi Handmade "Tiki Surf Set", Verve "Doodled Occasions" stamped in CTMH Olive
- layout: Freshly Made Sketches #130
- Spellbinders Petite Circles, EK Success Border Punch