The Stamps I Use

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Exciting News!


Hi Everybody!

Well it's been a busy couple of weeks for me and I finally have time to sit down and tell you all some exciting news!

If you are a regular follower then you know that the annual Light the Night walk in support of the Leukemia and Lymphoma society is a cause near and dear to my heart as my Mom is living with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.

For the last couple of years I have been toying with the idea of hosting card making workshops as a way to boost the fundraising done by my team Star Bright.

Well, this year I am buckling down and getting serious about it. So serious that I have signed up as an independent consultant with Close To My Heart




I'm hoping to save $$ on the cost of the supplies I will need to host the workshops AND I will be donating 100% of my consultant commission on any purchases made from my CTMH portal to our fundraising effort.  I have always loved CTMH products and figure this is a great pairing!

Feel free to browse through my online shopping portal and place an order for some new crafty supplies! 

If you have any questions about what you see, just drop me a message at the email link you see on the portal!

You will be seeing posts on this blog from time to time about the products available, current promotions, my card workshops and of course, what I'm creating with all my new CTMH goodies. I'm probably going to be doing a few giveaways as well!

If you would like to see some of my past creations with Close to My Heart products, just search the blog using the search box to your right. Type in CTMH or Close to My Heart and you will find plenty of posts!


And just thought I would share that May is an excellent time to take advantage of two concurrent promotions.

With a minimum $50 purchase, you can snag the May stamp of the month set for just $5 AND the special "Free to Be Me" paper pack for another $5!

Here's a couple of the official photos from CTMH showcasing those two promos. 

First up, the "Free to Be Me" Paper Pack in celebration of National Scrapbooking Month.



And, of course, the May Stamp of the Month - You've Got A Friend







There are more details about these promotions available through the shopping portal as well.


So, I hope you are all as excited about this news as I am! Feel free to share the news with your crafty pals who might be interested in supporting my new venture!


No comments: