Hope it's a beautiful day wherever you are! Here in Ottawa the sun is out, shining brightly early this morning.
Well, it looks like my resolve to be better about posting my backlog of cards fell by the way-side - yet again! Busy, busy! Keeping that in mind, it is almost a week later and I'm sharing the last two Mother's day cards I made this year, base on the Mojo Monday 342 sketch from back in April.
For the first card, I remained fairly faithful to the layout.
But for the second one I decided to play around a bit with the orientation and elements. I REALLY like this one.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, white card stock mats
- patterned paper and enamel dots: My Mind's Eye Up and Away
- stamped image: The Stamp Barn - Sunshine Designs. Floral set CR5058 CU LG. Coloured with Copic Markers (R12, R21, R22, R24, YG21, YG23)
- sentiment: Close To My Heart "May Word Puzzle" (retired)
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles
- EK Success Scalloped Scallops Border Punch
Challenges for these cards:
- Clear it Out Challenges: Theme: Mother's Day, Stash: Flowers
- One Crazy Stamper: May Challenge: Anything Goes + Embellishment
As always, thanks for stopping by!