The Stamps I Use

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Mojo 346

Hi folks,

Today I'm sharing a card I made for a co-worker who retired on Friday. He realized he didn't really NEED to work any longer so ... he isn't! He's retiring from the work force and planning on enjoying his summer and all that life has to bring. I though the sentiment I used on his card was perfect.





card details:
  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned papers: Carta Bella "Giddy Up", edges distressed
  • stamps: My Mind's Eye - Find Your Wings and Fly "Up and Away" stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa
  • embellishments: CTMH Brads
  • layout: Mojo Monday 346
challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a cool card and the perfect sentiment for a retiree. :)