The Stamps I Use

Monday, May 26, 2014

Mojo Monday 333 - Birthday Wishes

Hi folks,

I'm still working on posting the backlog of cards I have made the last little while so today I am sharing a card I made for a dear friend for her birthday.




I have to confess to loving this paper this much that I use it very sparingly. Isn't that terrible? Anyone else guilty of doing the same?


card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base, white card stock mats
  • patterned papers: Prima "Firefly"
  • stamps: Verve "Big Wish", colour accents are Copic YR12m R83, R85, G46
  • ribbons from my stash
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles
  • layout: Mojo Monday 333
challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

This is a beautiful card, I love the layout and your right, the pattern paper is gorgeous. I bet your friend loved this card! thank you for linking up to STB!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love those wonderful papers you chose.

cebelica said...

I'm sure your friend will love this card. It's very nice. Hugs! xx

Glenda J said...

Beautiful! Great combination of patterns. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Mish B said...

Great card! Love your layout! Thanks for joining the 200th Challenge at the Corrosive Challenge Blog!