Friday, May 2, 2014

Sister Act Card Challenge #55

Hi folks!

It's Friday so that means it is time for me to share my latest creation for our weekly "Anything Goes" card challenge over at the Sister Act Card Challenge!

As you probably know by now, the rules for joining in our weekly challenge are pretty simple - anything goes as long as it is a new card of your own creation! Just join in the fun by linking up to your blog post featuring your lovely creation and you will be in the running for the prize offered by this week's sponsor - Fitztown! I can't wait to check our your fabulous creations!

If you would like to see some of my previous creations using images from Fitztown, click right on through here.

This week, my "anything goes" project is this card I recently created for my dearly beloved's Dad.



I just love this combination of black and kraft - makes for a very strong, no-nonsense masculine card.



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base and mats
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Kraft Funday "Every Fun"
  • stamps: Verve "Doodled Occasions", "Father Figure"
  • dies: Verve "Pennant trim", Spellbinders Petite Circles
  • embellishments: Tim Holtz Idealogy Sprocket (coloured black with my Copic Marker), black twill ribbon
  • layout: Viva La Verve April 2014 Week 1


As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jennifer Grissom said...

A great masculine card!

Angeline Choo said...

I am loving the kraft! :)

RiNNE said...

You are the best at masculine cards!