It's Friday so that means it is time for me to share my latest creation for our weekly "Anything Goes" card challenge over at the Sister Act Card Challenge!
As you probably know by now, the rules for joining in our weekly challenge are pretty simple - anything goes as long as it is a new card of your own creation! Just join in the fun by linking up to your blog post featuring your lovely creation and you will be in the running for the prize offered by this week's sponsor - Stamp 'n Create! I can't wait to check our your fabulous creations!
This week, my "anything goes" project is this card I recently created for dearly beloved's step-mother.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base
- patterned papers: Prima "Firefly"
- stamped image: The Stamp Barn - Enchanted Hollow "Sparkle", coloured with Copic Markers (Y11, BG10, BG11, BG13, YG61) and background sponged with CTMH Baby Pink
- sentiment: Verve "Small Phrases"
- brad from Girls Paperie, sparkly black ric rac from Recollections
- Spellbinders Classic Squares
- layout: Sketch Saturday #304
challenges for this card:
- Seize the Birthday: Anything goes birthday - optional topping of flowers (they are covered up but there ARE flowers on the bottom dp)