The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Viva La Verve May 2014 Week 3

Hi folks,

Well, after running my first 10km road race on Saturday, I rewarded myself with some play time in my craft room with some new Close To My Heart goodies!

Since the "Free to Be Me" paper pack is a special promotion that is available only during the May National Scrapbooking Month, I thought I would create a few cards showcasing the pack in case anyone was interested in placing a qualifying order and snagging this bright, dynamic collection of papers.





Without even planning it, these particular cards feature the three different types of specialty papers that are included in the pack. Can you spot them?





You got it! Both of these cards feature the red AND teal UV coated card stock (you NEED to feel the embossed texture of these papers), the white feather vellum and CTMH's signature high quality patterned paper.

I don't know about you but these papers just give me such a retro vibe. What can I say? I was born at the end of the 60s so I grew up with the fashion and colours of the 70s - gold, orange, avocado. Bold patterns. LOVING IT!

Be sure to pop back tomorrow when I'll be sharing two more cards I made with this paper pack!

card details:

additional challenges for these cards:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Sheena, once again you have made two fabulous cards.The papers, the stars and those banner tags are really awesome, as well as the feather background! Thank you for linking up to Seize the Birthday!

cebelica said...

I really like these. Those stars look fantastic on your cards. Hugs! xx

Glenda J said...

Fabulous colours and patterns! Love the tag too. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.