I'm back today to share a couple more cards that I have made with the Close To My Heart "Free to Be Me" paper pack that is a special promotion available only during the May National Scrapbooking Month.
For these two cards, I used different papers from the pack than I used on yesterday's featured cards.
Check out the gold cardstock. Notice the embossed pattern? Groovy, huh?
And of course the feathers and arrows are totally on trend.
I wanted these cards to be not so bulky for mailing so I omitted the embellishment that is included in the sketch on the sentiment panel.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white card stock base
- patterned paper: Close to My Heart "Free to be Me"
- stamps: Close to My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy D1497
- Spellbinders Petite Ovals
- embellishments: white brads from my stash
- layout: Viva La Verve May 2014 Week 4
challenges for this card
As always, thanks for stopping by!