The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Viva La Verve May 2014 Week 4

Hi folks,

I'm back today to share a couple more cards that I have made with the Close To My Heart "Free to Be Me" paper pack that is a special promotion available only during the May National Scrapbooking Month.





For these two cards, I used different papers from the pack than I used on yesterday's featured cards.

Check out the gold cardstock. Notice the embossed pattern? Groovy, huh?




And of course the feathers and arrows are totally on trend.




I wanted these cards to be not so bulky for mailing so I omitted the embellishment that is included in the sketch on the sentiment panel.


card details:

challenges for this card
As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

cebelica said...

These cards are really nice. I like the CAS look.
Hugs! xx

Tanya R said...

LOVE these. WOW. You are rocking the clean look!
Hugs
Tanya

Jingle said...

These are lovely cards! Great papers! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!