The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Viva La Verve May Week 1

Hi folks,

Well, I figure it's about time I started getting some of the huge back log of cards photos that I have made recently.

I HAD planned on posting this ON Mother's Day but the time got away from me and I am just now getting around to sharing a few cards I made for that occasion using the Viva La Verve Week 1 Sketch for May.

The first two cards, I did as landscape cards.




And for these two I stayed a little more loyal to the sketch.





card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, white mats
  • patterned paper, washi tape & enamel dots: My Mind's Eye "Up & Away"
  • stamped image: The Stamp Barn - Sunshine Designs. Floral set CR5058 CU LG. Coloured with Copic Markers (R12, R21, R22, R24, YG21, YG23)
  • sentiment: Verve "On Occasion"
  • brown washi tape from my stash
additional challenges for these cards
As always, thanks for stopping by!/

Pssst....did you notice the new badge in my side bar? I'm now an independent  consultant with Close To My Heart. Feel free to check out my online shopping portal right here. In the coming days, I'll be posting more details!

1 comment:

Erin Stephenson said...

What a lovely project. Great colors. Perfect for our challenge at Clear It Out Challenge blog. Hope to see you next challenge. Good luck.