Popping in to share a card I created for the May challenge at Jessica's Crafty Challenge - use your favourite colours. Hmmm. That's a bit of a challenge for me so I took a look in my laundry basket to see what shows up the most.
Black. Lots and lots of black. But I also seem to buy accessories in red. My phone case is red, my Pebble watch is red. My first car was .... red.
So, I went with black, white and a burgundy-ish red for my colour choice.
I HAD coloured the hair one way and then I did my intermediate Copic certification yesterday.
Here's what it looked like originally.
So I decided I didn't like the hair the way I had originally coloured it. So, I tried switching it up a little bit. It's not QUITE the way I want it so I may go back and play with the hair colour a tad more. We shall see. The darker hair is better suited for whom the card is intended - my sister. Every year, I make her a card for Father's Day (it's complicated). This year, this will be her Father's Day card.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base
- patterned paper: Pink Paislee "Bayberry Cottage"
- digital stamp: Jess College Fund "Jess with Gifts" coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E11, R21, E21, E25, E27, E29, E21, T3, T5, T7, T9, T10, R35, R37, RV66)
- embellishments: feather poof from Pritchard Packaging
- layout: Mojo Monday 348 (I missed the cutoff for linking up - I was watching Game of Thrones!)
challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!