Stopping in today to share the card I made for my Dad for Father's Day. It's another of my clean and simple cards - no colouring!
Once again, using the CTMH Timberline collection. Perfect for masculine cards don't you think? If you are interested in purchasing this or any other items from the current Idea book, I recommend you stop by the online portal sooner rather than later! The retiring product list has been released and loads of products from the current Idea book are slated for retirement. The new ANNUAL - that's right, ANNUAL book will be released in August with loads of new crafty goodies!
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Chocolate Card stock base
- patterned paper: CTMH Timberline
- embellishments: CTMH chocolate ribbon and brads, CTMH Timberline Complements
- layout: Mojo Monday 349
challenges for this card:
- Incy Wincy Designs: Something for the men in your life
- Craft Your Passion #217: Father's Day/For the Boys
- Papertake Weekly: For the Boys
As always, thanks for stopping by! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead! I'm about to go start laundry and do my daily hour of exercise. Then I hope to get in some craft room time (working on my colouring class from Alyce Keegan at Kit and Clowder). THEN I have to head to Perth to pick up my kilt for next week's 8km kilt run!!! Busy day!