The Stamps I Use

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Mojo 349 - Happy Father's Day

Hi folks,

Stopping in today to share the card I made for my Dad for Father's Day. It's another of my clean and simple cards - no colouring!




Once again, using the CTMH Timberline collection. Perfect for masculine cards don't you think? If you are interested in purchasing this or any other items from the current Idea book, I recommend you stop by the online portal sooner rather than later! The retiring product list has been released and loads of products from the current Idea book are slated for retirement. The new ANNUAL - that's right, ANNUAL book will be released in August with loads of new crafty goodies!


card details:

challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead! I'm about to go start laundry and do my daily hour of exercise. Then I hope to get in some craft room time (working on my colouring class from Alyce Keegan at Kit and Clowder). THEN I have to head to Perth to pick up my kilt for next week's 8km kilt run!!! Busy day!



2 comments:

Bonnie Irvine said...

Ahh, you're making me homesick with your talk of Perth. We used to live in Carleton Place and then Almonte and Perth was a favourite destination. Your card is beautiful...very striking design with a gorgeous palette and clean lines. Fabulous choice of papers. Love the pop of the fishtail flags. Thank you for joining our Father's Day/For the Boys Challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous masculine card. I can post this one on Manly Monday too. Email me a link:) grohcm at gmail dot com.