The Stamps I Use

Friday, June 27, 2014

Sister Act Card Challenge #63 with Bugaboo Stamps

Hi folks!

It's Friday so that means it is time for me to share my final creation for the weekly "Anything Goes" card challenge over at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Life is getting crazy busy for me these days and I figured it was time to wind up my design team term. It's been a fantastic experience and a wonderful opportunity to work with digital images from so many fabulous sponsors week in and week out. A special thank you to Trish and Jenn for the wonderful opportunity to be a part of the team.

As you probably know by now, the rules for joining in the weekly challenge are pretty simple - anything goes as long as it is a new card of your own creation! Just join in the fun by linking up to your blog post featuring your lovely creation and you will be in the running for the prize offered by this week's sponsor - Bugaboo Stamps!

psst. Every Friday, Bugaboo offers a freebie image that is available all weekend. Just add it to your cart, check out and it's there for you to download!

I didn't get a chance to create a card with a Bugaboo image this week, but I DID play with some new supplies I STILL had on my desk from making this card for the challenge THREE weeks ago!



A co-worker is retiring later this summer and he is an avid fisherman so I thought this card would make for a fantastic send-off - particularly since I picked up a beautiful fly-fishing print for him as a retirement present.

card details:

challenges for this card:

As always, thanks so very much for stopping by for a visit! 




5 comments:

Kellie 0:) said...

What a wonderful creation. TFS

Jennifer Grissom said...

Great card! We're gonna miss you!

Laurel said...

Soooooo fun! :)Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy

Cindy Groh said...

I would still love to place this card in the line up for next Monday. Email me a link if you are interested. There's no catch or selling of anything. It's just crafters showing their male cards because they can be so challenging. People will visit your blog to get a look at your card. It's fun:)