The Stamps I Use

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Viva La Verve June 2014 Week 1

Hi folks

With Father's Day just around the corner, I figured I should share a couple of the cards I made for the occasion.

This one is for my brother. I'm sure he will get a kick out of the tile with the moose on it - since he lives in my home province of Newfoundland which is OVERRUN with moose.




The second card will be given to dearly beloved's Dad. I thought the plaid pattern would be great - not quite the family tartan colours but.....




If you are interested in purchasing the CTMH products used on these cards, just stop by my online portal and search for Timberline!

card details:


Challenges for these cards:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving the DP's and the chevrons- and the images on the tiles are great. Wonderful masculine cards. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

Debi said...

Timberline is a great choice for a masculine card. I love that plaid! My husband and I went to Yellowstone Park several years ago and saw every animal but a moose. My DH was so disappointed.
Thanks for sharing your great card with us at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck.
Debi TT DT

Marisa said...

Great papers and use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare.

Debs said...

Two super male cards - fabulous DP's
Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are both just fabulous!