The Stamps I Use

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Birthday Wishes for my great uncle


Hi folks,

Today I'm sharing a card I made for my Great Uncle who has a birthday today. If I am not mistaken, today he is 89 years old.


I have fond memories of when he would come to town to visit my grandfather (his brother) and my grandmother as they lived next door. He always had interesting stories to tell. I haven't seen him in a few years but he is never far from my thoughts.

card details:
Challenges for this card:
as always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Nice card Sheena. Love the different prints and the blue hues. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

debby4000 said...

What a perfect, fabulous card for your Uncle.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Cindy Groh said...

Love it. That paper pad is the best. It looks awesome not having a focal image. Sometimes I need a break from them:)