The Stamps I Use

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Mojo Monday 355

Hi folks,

When I saw this week's Mojo Monday sketch, I thought it would be perfect to add a few cards to my stash.

So, I made four cards.







card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, black card stock accents
  • patterned paper: Authentique "Gathering"
  • Verve: "Birthday Surprise", "Kind Words"
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles, Scalloped Circles
  • EK Success Scalloped Scallops Border Punch
  • Washi tape and black paper roses from my stash
  • layout: Mojo Monday 355
As always, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

cebelica said...

These are great examples of what a difference only a paper makes. Awesome cards! Hugs! xx

Dotty Jo x said...

These are lovely Sheena - you have such a lovely card making style with a great eye for detail, Jo x
dottypuddingdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/