The Stamps I Use

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Summer Fun with Fumi - Viva La Verve July Week 1

Hi folks,


So! How's your summer going so far? Has it been filled with fun? I made this card for one of my nieces to wish her a fun-filled summer.





If I do say so myself, I am quite happy with how I coloured up Fumi. She looks like she is already having a very good summer!


card details:

  • finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base
  • patterned papers: Echo Park "Summer Days"
  • stamped image: Yumi & Fumi Handmade "Summer Fumi", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E11, E01, E00, E02, R21, E30, E35, E37, E39, E31, E33, Y00, Y02, Y04)
  • layout: Viva La Verve July Week 1
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles

Challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Very cute card! Love the papers you used, I'm still hoarding some of them deep in my stash LOL!

Leanne said...

ACK!! Sooo super cute Sheena!! Love the colors and her golden tan!! Aww, I bet your niece is going to love it! Thanks for sharing and I hope you're doing well. Miss you!!

Blankina said...

Hi Sheena, what a lovely summer card with a sweet Yumi and Fumi stamp...great colouring by the way.
Hope you are doing okay.
Glad you have joined Loves Rubberstamps,
Hugs Blankina

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

OMG Sheena this is such a HAPPY card! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DIES and/or PUNCHES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Nikki said...

Great card. Love the bright colours and the cheery image. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nikki