So! How's your summer going so far? Has it been filled with fun? I made this card for one of my nieces to wish her a fun-filled summer.
If I do say so myself, I am quite happy with how I coloured up Fumi. She looks like she is already having a very good summer!
- finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base
- patterned papers: Echo Park "Summer Days"
- stamped image: Yumi & Fumi Handmade "Summer Fumi", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E11, E01, E00, E02, R21, E30, E35, E37, E39, E31, E33, Y00, Y02, Y04)
- layout: Viva La Verve July Week 1
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles
Challenges for this card:
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Die Cuts or Punches (I used my Spellbinders Circles for the cut-out)
- Loves Rubber Stamps #113: Summer Fun
- Crafty Creations Challenges #268: Just for fun
As always, thanks for stopping by!