Stopping in today to share a card I made for one of my nieces to celebrate summer vacation. I usually make a card for each of my nieces and nephew every summer to commemorate either the end of the school year, summer vacation or the start of the new school year. This year, it worked out that I did summer vacation cards - it took THAT long for my mojo to work itself into gear!
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Baby Pink card stock base
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "Dolled Up"
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Miss Anya Summer", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E11, E01, E00, E02, E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, B91, B93, B95, B97, R81, R83, R85, YG03, YG05)
- sentiment: CTMH D1291 Celebrate Canada, stamped in CTMH Pink Carnation
- layout: Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 227
- gorgeous metal flower from my crafty pal, Rinne!
challenges for this card: