The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Summer hugs from afar

Hi folks,

Back today to share another summer card for one of my nieces.




When The Greeting Farm announced the pre-order for the little Bean characters in rubber, I didn't waste any time placing my order. The stamps arrived a while back and I have already managed to ink this one up. I'm notorious for taking a very long time to getting around to using some of my stamps. But I thought this one was perfect for a card to celebrate summer for my niece.


card details:
  • finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base
  • patterned papers: Echo Park "Splash"
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Magical" Bean Kit, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E11, E01, E00, R21, E30, E37, E39, E47, E33, Y00, Y11, Y13, Y15, YR23, YR21, BG45)
  • sentiment: Verve "Borderline" stamped in CTMH Crystal Blue
  • ribbon and adhesive sparkly stars from my stash
  • Spellbinders Deckled Rectangle dies

challenges for this card:


As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Blankina said...

Hi Sheena, love my Beanies too!!
Great summer card, thanks again for joining Love Rubberstamps,
Hugs Blankina

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

omgosh this is so super cute! Love the dp and great design with this cute image. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

PaperDaisies said...

Love the design papers and the cute image. Love how you have made the sea. A perfect summery card. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina