The Stamps I Use

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Welcome Baby - Mojo Monday 354

Hi folks,

Well, on June 30 my sister gave birth to a new baby girl. I realized that, despite the many hundreds (maybe even thousands) of stamps I have, I don't have a BIG collection of baby stamps. And I also don't have a lot of "baby girl" papers that my sister hasn't already seen (this is her fourth daughter!).

But I did finally get around to making this card to welcome my new niece.



card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Baby Pink card stock base
  • patterned papers: CTMH Topstitch (retired)
  • stamps: Verve "Love Monkey" (retired), "Small Phrases"
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles, corner rounder punch
  • CTMH Chocolate Ribbon, chocolate and baby pink buttons from my stash
  • layout: Mojo Monday 354
Challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

cebelica said...

I know what you mean - I barely have any stamp that I can use to make a baby card, so whenever I need to make a baby card I'm stuck.
But anyways ... I think you chose a super sweet image for this baby card. It's really cute. Love the papers too. :) Very sweet card. I'm sure your sister will love it!
Hugs! xx

cebelica said...

I know what you mean - I barely have any stamp that I can use to make a baby card, so whenever I need to make a baby card I'm stuck.
But anyways ... I think you chose a super sweet image for this baby card. It's really cute. Love the papers too. :) Very sweet card. I'm sure your sister will love it!
Hugs! xx

Diane MoneyGoolsby said...

Sheena: I love your baby card--especially your colors! We're glad you entered our Challenge #66 - "For A Child" & hope to see your creations in our next challenge too!

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team
http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Marja B. said...

Lovely card, beautiful colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simply Create Too!

Hugs, Marja
Simply Create Too DT