Well, on June 30 my sister gave birth to a new baby girl. I realized that, despite the many hundreds (maybe even thousands) of stamps I have, I don't have a BIG collection of baby stamps. And I also don't have a lot of "baby girl" papers that my sister hasn't already seen (this is her fourth daughter!).
But I did finally get around to making this card to welcome my new niece.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Baby Pink card stock base
- patterned papers: CTMH Topstitch (retired)
- stamps: Verve "Love Monkey" (retired), "Small Phrases"
- Spellbinders Petite Circles, corner rounder punch
- CTMH Chocolate Ribbon, chocolate and baby pink buttons from my stash
- layout: Mojo Monday 354
Challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!