The Stamps I Use

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Wild Child - Mojo 353

Hi folks,

Well, it's been a while since I posted - nearly two weeks! What can I say? I just haven't been feeling the crafty mojo.

It might be the fact that it is summer, it might be the fact that I'm taking a three week vacay from work. It might be the fact that I've been busy making jam. OR - it might just be that I finally caved and took a day to clear out the mess that had accumulated in my craft room.


Eeep! I didn't take a photo of the room before I cleaned - but I did take a few after. AND the office where everything that I took out of the craft room is now waiting to be sorted.  Yep, enough stuff to fill TWO craft rooms. Is it any wonder I didn't feel like getting crafty?

But July is a busy birthday month so I made my way into my craft room this weekend to do a bit of colouring and some card-making.

Today I'm sharing the card I made for dearly beloved's niece - she was seven on Saturday.



I'm really not happy with the hair - my E25 and E27 markers were leaving that telltale "sticky" residue. Ick. I've given them a clean and we'll see what happens. I may just have to pitch the nibs though and replace them.

Anyways, card details:


  • finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, black card stock mats
  • patterned paper: Doodlebug "Flower Box"
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Wild Child", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E11, E04, E00, E21, E23, E25, E27, RV00, RV02, RV52, RV55, YG06, YG07, YG00)
  • sentiment: The Greeting Farm "Magical" Bean kit, stamped in CTMH Watermelon (retired), with the "happy" stamped a second time, cut out and popped up on adhesive foam tape
  • sparkly pink ricrac from my stash and sparkly adhesive stars from my crafty pal, Rinne!
  • layout: Mojo Monday 353
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles
additional challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

OttawaMom said...

What an adorable image! Great layout and lovely papers to show her off with! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Marcy said...

This card is so adorable! Love the bright colorful background and your pretty coloring. Thanks for joining us for the FFF challenge this week!

Janet Zeppa said...

I'm sure your niece will love this adorable card!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!!