The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

You're a star

Hi folks

Today I'm sharing a card I made for my nephew. I usually make him either an end of school year, summer or beginning of school year card. This year....well, it's kind of a combo end of school/summer card.




As usual, he had a fantastic report card and, even though he isn't really into summer sports (he's more a computer geek like me), I thought this would be a fun image to use so I could use this sentiment. He really is a star in my books!

I've actually had Baseball Oliver (Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps very own boy of summer) for ages but it's my first time using it. I actually had to put it on EZ-mount because I hadn't done that yet. Yay for using a stamp that hasn't been used yet!


card details:

  • finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base
  • patterned papers: Echo Park "A Boy's Life"
  • stamped image: Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps "Baseball Oliver", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E11, E01, E02, E00, R21, E13, E15, E17, E53, E55, E57, E59, T0, T1, T2, T3, T5, T4, BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG02)
  • sentiment: PaperworksCo Zach & Zoe Sports Series 1
  • Spellbinders Petite Ovals, Verve Ribbon Banner Die
  • layout: one of my own!

challenges for this card:


As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

jonim52 said...

What a super summer card. Adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Shanna Shands said...

Great card. Thank you so much for entering it in to the Loves Rubberstamps Challenges!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute!!! Very Summer and Very Fun. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!