Back today to share another of my recent creations that came about because I wanted to play with my new Shinhan Touch Twin Markers from Close To My Heart.
Tee hee. This card makes me smile. I think the combination of the tiny, wee elephant and the Dream Big sentiment is just ... well, perfect!!!
And here's another shot to show how I popped up the bits and pieces of the wee guy, for a little added dimension. Isn't he a cutie?
- finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base
- patterned paper: CTMH Lollydoodle
- stamps: CTMH Cuddly Salutations (B1458 - Hostess Rewards Set), D1627 Your Own Kind of Wonderful
- sentiment stamped in CTMH Lagoon and Hollyhock ink
- Elephant coloured with Shinhan Touch Twin WG4 Warm Grey Marker with a touch of RP198 Tender Pink
- Embellishments: CTMH Flamingo Dots
challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!