The Stamps I Use

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Dream Big

Hi folks,

Back today to share another of my recent creations that came about because I wanted to play with my new Shinhan Touch Twin Markers from Close To My Heart.



Tee hee. This card makes me smile. I think the combination of the tiny, wee elephant and the Dream Big sentiment is just ... well, perfect!!!

And here's another shot to show how I popped up the bits and pieces of the wee guy, for a little added dimension. Isn't he a cutie?




card details:

  • finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base
  • patterned paper: CTMH Lollydoodle
  • stamps: CTMH Cuddly Salutations (B1458 - Hostess Rewards Set), D1627 Your Own Kind of Wonderful
  • sentiment stamped in CTMH Lagoon and Hollyhock ink
  • Elephant coloured with Shinhan Touch Twin WG4 Warm Grey Marker with a touch of RP198 Tender Pink
  • Embellishments: CTMH Flamingo Dots
challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lin said...

What a cute little guy and a great sentiment to go with him, Sheena! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

RiNNE said...

so pretty! love the papers you used!