I realized tonight that I have a few cards waiting in the wings that I have not yet shared here on the blog-arooni. So I'm here to remedy that over the next few days.
Up first is this little birdie card that I made so I could try out the new Shinhan Touch Twin markers from Close to My Heart.
- finished size: 5x5 white card stock base, CTMH Pear card stock mats
- patterned paper: CTMH Lollydoodle
- stamps: CTMH B1458 Cuddly Salutations (one of the hostess rewards stamp sets in the new idea book). The sentiment is stamped in CTMH Slate ink and the birds are coloured with Shinhan Touch Twin markers (Tender Pink, Cherry Pink, Turquoise Blue, Peacock Green)
- embellishments: CTMH Flamingo Dots
- the birds are popped up on dimensional foam tape
challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!