The Stamps I Use

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Miss Anya Summer Birthday Wishes

Hi folks,

Just thought I would pop in today to share a card I created for dearly beloved's niece. She was 10 on her birthday and I thought this image from the "Miss Anya Summer" set from The Greeting Farm would be great for her birthday card.



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white card stock base
  • patterned papers: Amy Tangerine "Yes, Please"
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Miss Anya Summer", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E11, E01, E00, E02, E50, Y32, Y21, R00, R02, R01, R12, R22, BG32, BG13, E37)
  • sentiment: Verve "Joyful Blooms"
  • tools: EK Success Scalloped Scallops Border Punch, Corner Rounder Punch
  • layout: Sketch Saturday #321
Challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love your sweet card. Fabulous coloring on the image. I am sure your niece will love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Grenouille Greetings said...

I loved the simplicity of Laura's sketch last Saturday and I love what you have done with it here. This is an adorable little TGF girlie; beautifully coloured and I love how you have teamed her with the pretty papers and flower embellishment. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week with this lovely card! Hugs, Lesley

Ruza Rebel said...

Beautiful card! Love the sweet image and CAS design!
Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

RiNNE said...

So pretty! I'm sure she loved it!