The Stamps I Use

Friday, September 19, 2014

Motorcycle Momma

Hi folks,

Just popping in to share the birthday card I made for dearly beloved's Mom.



Cute, huh?

I decided last year to give up my motorcycle. I had a cute little white Honda CBR 125 as my learner bike but just couldn't get over feeling uncomfortable in traffic. So, when I said I was getting rid of it, dearly beloved's Mom said she would be delighted to take it off my hands. I was happy to see my little baby go to someone who would enjoy the little ride. She's had her motorcycle license for years but had given up riding when dearly beloved's younger sister was born (30 years ago!).

So, I thought for her birthday this year I would make a card using this image coloured up to look like dearly beloved's Mom on the bike. I hope she likes it!


card details:


As always thanks for stopping by!


No comments: