The Stamps I Use

Monday, September 22, 2014

CTMH Lollydoodle WOTG Cards

Hi folks,

If I ever get my lazy butt in gear, I'll be hosting some card-making workshops as fund-raising events for a charity that is near and dear to my heart. I decided to take advantage of the card making workshops on the go that come already planned for you from Close To My Heart as a way to nudge myself into the planning of these workshops.

These are the three cards from that workshop that I have made up to use as the samples to show the attendees what to do.






Of course, they will have the option of putting things together differently and using different stamps if they like.

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white daisy card stock bases
  • patterned papers, stamps, embellishments: Close To My Heart Lollydoodle Card-Making Workshop on the go
Feel free to check out the currently available Workshops on the Go at my CTMH shopping portal!

No comments: