The Stamps I Use

Friday, September 26, 2014

Sunshine Card #5

Hi folks,

I'm back again to share another of the Sunshine Cards I made for my T.O.P.S. chapter.




card details:

  • finished size: 5x7 inches, white card stock base
  • patterned papers and card stock: DCWV Spring Mat Stack
  • stamps: Verve "With Love", stamped in CTMH Hollyhock ink. The little bird is fussy cut and paper pieced with the wings and beak coloured in with a coordinating Copic Marker.
  • embellishments: adhesive gems from my stash
  • layout: Stamplorations Sketch #20
As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Nonni said...

What a cute bird... And I love all the reds and pinks. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations!

Cornelia W said...

Just adorable with that little birdie! Your card will make anybody feel better! Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations, hugs, Cornelia

Darnell J Knauss said...

This will certainly make the recipient feel better, Sheena! It's so very pretty! I love that bird and the row of gems! Thank you for playing along at Stamplorations!! Hugs, Darnell