The Stamps I Use

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunshine Cards #3

Hi folks,

As I mentioned in my two previous post, I've been asked to make a few cards for my T.O.P.S. group to send to friends, former and current members. These are the third set of two cards I've made - for when the chapter would like to say Thanks.

Again, very clean and simple, in large part for easy mailing.







card details:

  • finished size: 5 x 7, white card stock base, DCWV Spring adhesive cardstock mat stack
  • patterned paper: DCWV Spring mat stack
  • sentiment: Verve "Thanks so much", stamped in CTMH Crystal Blue
  • adhesive gems and ribbon from my stash
  • Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals
  • layout: Splitcoaststampers Card Sketch #497 (For the second card. For the first, I kind of played around with the elements of the sketch and repositioned them.)
As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: