Back again sharing two more cards I made for my T.O.P.S. chapter and our Sunshine program.
I thought that pairing the bright, cheery green with this sentiment was a good match.
- finished size: 5x7 inches, white card stock base
- patterned paper and card stock: DCWV Spring Mat Stack
- stamps: Verve "Kind Words", "Brighter Days", stamped in CTMH Citrus Leaf
- embellishments: brads and adhesive gems from my stash
- EK Success Scalloped Scallops Border punch, Stampin' Up Flower Punch
- layout: Tuesday Morning Sketches #267 (for the 2nd card, I played around with the sketch elements for the 1st card)
As always, thanks for stopping by!