The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Sunshine Cards for T.O.P.S.

Hi folks,

I've been asked to make a few cards for my T.O.P.S. group to send to friends, former and current members. The person in charge of sending out those greetings brought me a couple of mat stacks she had bought and two packages of card blanks so I could use them to make a few cards.

These are the first two cards I've made - for when the chapter would like to say Thanks.





I kept them pretty simple since they will most likely be mailed so I figured I shouldn't go overboard with thick embellishments. I must say though, I found it hard to make such big cards when I am used to making my standard 4.25 x 5.5 cards.


card details:

  • finished size: 5 x 7, ivory card blanks
  • patterned paper: DCWV Spring mat stack
  • stamps: CTMH D1306 Treasure Life, Verve "Thanks so much", stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa
  • ivory satin ribbon from my stash
  • EK Success Scalloped Scallops border punch


As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: