The Stamps I Use

Monday, October 13, 2014

A Day Out

Hi folks,

Today I'm sharing another family birthday card. This one is for my niece who was 10 years old on her birthday - yesterday! It's funny - between us, dearly beloved and I have THREE nieces who are the same age.





card details:

  • finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, red card stock mats
  • patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "Love Me"
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm SSSC #9 - Day Out, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E11, E01, E00, R21, E21, E23, E25, E27, B52, R81, R83, R85)
  • sentiment: Close To My Heart  #30yearsofhappy (CC1030), stamped in CTMH Crystal Blue
  • embellishment: CTMH Silver Shimmer Trim (Z1799). I love this stuff. Glitter without the mess!
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles
  • layout: The Deconstructed Sketch #168
additional challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

OttawaMom said...

That image is stinking cute and beautifully coloured!! Love all the different patterned papers. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!