The Stamps I Use

Thursday, October 16, 2014

A friendly dragon with birthday wishes

Hi folks,

If you are a frequent visitor, you may have seen me occasionally mention that dearly beloved plays Dungeons and Dragons. Well, the DM (dungeon master) for their group had a birthday recently and this is the card that I made for her.



I bought this stamp quite some time ago (last year I think) and had shown it to her one night when they were playing at our house. She thought it was cute and had said that when I got around to making a card with it she would love to see it. So, I thought she should be the first person to get a card made with the stamp.

card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, textured brown bazzill card stock mats
  • patterned paper: Basic Grey "Marjolaine" (possibly my favourite paper collection ever)
  • stamped image: Whimsy Stamps "Dragon's Little Friend", coloured with Copic Markers (E93, B0000, B01, B02, B00, B000, R81, R85)
  • sentiment: Verve "Making a Statement"
  • brown satin ribbon and adhesive raindrops from my stash.
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles
  • layout: Sketch Saturday #331

Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Sheena! Great papers and a cute image! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!