The Stamps I Use

Friday, October 24, 2014

Brushed Birthday Wishes

Hi folks,

Just popping in to share a couple of cards I made using the big flowery paper from the Brushed paper pack from Close to My Heart.

As a card maker, I find the larger prints on 12x12 paper sometimes hard to work with. But, as you will see below, keeping the layout simple and embracing the larger print can make for a fairly nice card (or two).



One of these has already gone out in the mail. The other one is for my stash.

card details:

Challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Nice use of the large print paper. I like both of your cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Becca Cruger said...

This would be a great layout to make some stash cards quickly. Thanks for the inspiration!

Nancy said...

I so agree with Becca...great idea for a mass of cards! It's lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!