The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pamper Yourself

Hi folks,

Today I'm sharing the card I made for my younger sister for her birthday. It's the first chance I've had to ink up one of the images in the Betty's Boudoir collection from Simply Betty Stamps.




card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base
  • patterned paper: Carta Bella "Paris Girl" (they were part of the bundle that came with the rubber stamp collection)
  • stamped image: Simply Betty Stamps Betty's Boudoir (the link is to the digis but I actually have the limited edition rubber stamps) - Bubble Bath Betty with the sentiment from the Powder Puff Betty. Coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E11, E93, E35, E04, E13, E15, E70, E31. E35, E37, E39, E25, C3, C5, Y35, R81, R00, R20, R85, R83)
  • adhesive gems from my stash
  • Spellbinders Petite Ovals
Challenges for this card:

As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

This is too cute...love your layout & coloring!

Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Love to Scrap! & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!!!

FeistyCrafter said...

Perfect card for your sister! Love the papers, design, and coloring of this image. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

Shuly said...

cooool papers!!! and fantastic hair coloring, gosh i love these highlights!!
love the dot little bow she has in her hair too! want one like that for me...
thanks for joining us at love to scrap!