Today I'm sharing the card I made for my younger sister for her birthday. It's the first chance I've had to ink up one of the images in the Betty's Boudoir collection from Simply Betty Stamps.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base
- patterned paper: Carta Bella "Paris Girl" (they were part of the bundle that came with the rubber stamp collection)
- stamped image: Simply Betty Stamps Betty's Boudoir (the link is to the digis but I actually have the limited edition rubber stamps) - Bubble Bath Betty with the sentiment from the Powder Puff Betty. Coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E11, E93, E35, E04, E13, E15, E70, E31. E35, E37, E39, E25, C3, C5, Y35, R81, R00, R20, R85, R83)
- adhesive gems from my stash
- Spellbinders Petite Ovals
Challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!