Today I'm sharing the card I made for my eldest niece for her 20th birthday - which just happens to be today!
- finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base
- patterned papers: Teresa Collins "Everyday Moments"
- stamped image: Karber Stamps. This is actually a clear stamp, not a digi. I'm not sure if you can still buy Karber clear stamps. But you can get the images in digi format. Coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E11, E93, E50, E53, Y32, Y23, E25, E23, E21, B91, B93, B95, B97, Y00, Y02, Y04, Y08)
- sentiment: Verve "Small Celebrations" stamped in CTMH Indian Corn Blue
- layout: Stella Says Sketch #215
- Spellbinders: Petite Ovals, Petite Circles
- EK Success Scalloped Scallops Border Punch
challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!