The Stamps I Use

Sunday, October 5, 2014

What up Wi'atch?

Hi folks,

So, did you all get crafty on World Card Making Day? I did! I put my mind to it and spent as much time in my craft room yesterday as I could. That really only boiled down to a few hours and since I was watching Breaking Bad at the same time...Well, I didn't get any mass production of cards completed.

But I did get inspired by Breaking Bad to make THIS card. If you are familiar with the show, you'll understand the twist on one of the main characters favourite phrases.




Tee hee! I'm still giggling. AND itching to get back to the craft room to watch the final two episodes of the series!

card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base, CTMH Thistle Card stock for sentiment mat
  • patterned paper: Close to My Heart "Scaredy Cat"
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Spooky" Kit. The little witch is coloured with Copic Markers (YG0000, YG00, YG01, YR04, YR07, YR07, N2, N4, N6, N7, N8, BV000, BV02, BV04, BV00, BV01, V06, V04, V05). I used my Sakura Clear star Gelly Roll marker to add a little sparkle to her tiara and her staff. Then I used one of my Copic Multiliners to redraw the lines in her tiara so they were more visible since the sparkle kind of hid them.
  • sentiment: Close to My Heart July 2014 Stamp of the Month "Circus Alphabet", stamped in CTMH Thistle Ink
  • embellishments: black adhesive gem from my stash (in the centre of her tiara) and CTMH Black Enamel Stars from the Scaredy Cat Assortment
  • layout: Viva La Verve October 2014 Week 1 Sketch
Challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sue said...

A great Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

Leanne said...

BAM! WOW, Wicked...very cool image. I love the paper! Thanks for playing our Halloween/Christmas challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

Leanne DT
One Crazy Stamper

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along with VLV!