The Stamps I Use

Monday, November 24, 2014

CTMH Pathfinding WOTG

Hi folks,

Just thought I would share the cards I've made using the Pathfinding Workshop on the Go Cardmaking Kit.

Friends of mine keep asking me to host some workshops so they can make some cards. When I asked what they would like to make, there were requests for thank you cards, birthday cards, all occasion. Everything!

Since the suggested cards in the Pathfinding kit are all about giving thanks, I thought they would make a good starting point. But, I also wanted to show how you aren't just limited to making five of the three suggested cards.

Here's the cards I have made so far. The first three are the cards from the workshop itself:





And the next three are the alternate versions:





card details:

challenges for these cards:
As always, thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Colleen said...

What a great assortment of cards, both thanks and BIRTHDAY! Thank you for sharing them with us at Seize the Birthday!

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful cards! love how kits make your life easier :) hope you had fun creating with friends! Thank you for joining us at simon says stamp!

Nance E Salkeld said...

Fantastic set of cards! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Anything Goes challenge! Come play again soon!

Unknown said...

Great designs. Well done!

Lauren Moore said...

I love your variations on these cards- I have some leftovers from this kit so I have just been inspired! Thank you for sharing with us at H2H Challenges!

Glenda J said...

These are all fabulous! Love the variations. Great mix of patterns. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Jen Patrick said...

Love your variations :)
Thanks for playing at H2H