The Stamps I Use

Friday, November 21, 2014

Our journey begins at home



Hi folks,


Just popping in to share a card I made for friends of ours who recently moved into a new home. It's actually been a while since they moved into their new house but we only managed to visit them this past weekend. Not only did we get to see their new house, we ALSO got to meet their 4 month old baby boy for the first time!







This is one of my new stamps from Unity Stamp Co - it was one of stamps in a Grab Bag Special Collection I picked up a little while ago. I have totally become enamoured of the stamps that Unity makes. My collection is growing VERY quickly. I expect it will grow AGAIN this weekend as it is their annual Brown Friday Sale! AWESOME deals to be had!


I'm also going to be sure to link this one up for the Friday Friends with Flair over at their blog.


card details:

As always, thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

BEAUTIFUL card Sheena!!!
LOVE your GORGEOUS colour combo and pretty layers!!!

ionabunny said...

Hi Sheena, great card. Love the colours. Hugz

Doreen said...

Fab card,love the stamp.xxx

Ruby said...

This is a lovely card.

Nancy Carroll said...

Love the colors, they will love the card!

cebelica said...

Oh yes, at Unity they sure have quite some wonderful stamps, don't they? I have some as well. :)

It's great you finally got to visit your friends at their new home. And it's an added bonus you got to meet their baby as well. I'm sure they loved the card you made for them as it's very beautiful.

Hugs! xx

Farley said...

This is a darling card and your paper choices are wonderful. Yes, those sales have been instrumental in my building my collection of Unity stamps and this weekend's sale is no exception. LOL

Miwa said...

Lovely card, love the color scheme!

TangledBlueRose said...

Wonderful sweet card!~kim

Terri Burson said...

Aw, what a sweet card for your friends!

Gaylynn said...

Sheena, this is a warm home themed card. :)