Well, this year I saved some time on my Christmas card making for my nieces and nephews by simply sending the cards I made for them LAST year and didn't send (I know - bad Aunt). But, that meant I still had one card I needed to make since my sister added another little one to our extended family back in June.
This is the card I made for our youngest niece.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned paper: October Afternoon "Holiday Style"
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm - Oliver & Amelia "?????? ", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E21, E23, E25, R81, R83, R85, G24, G21, T0, T1
- sentiment: Verve "Ornamental Christmas"
- layout: Splitcoaststampers Sketch 515
challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!