The Stamps I Use

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Baby's First Christmas

Hi folks,


Well, this year I saved some time on my Christmas card making for my nieces and nephews by simply sending the cards I made for them LAST year and didn't send (I know - bad Aunt). But, that meant I still had one card I needed to make since my sister added another little one to our extended family back in June.


This is the card I made for our youngest niece.



card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
  • patterned paper: October Afternoon "Holiday Style"
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm - Oliver & Amelia "?????? ", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E21, E23, E25, R81, R83, R85, G24, G21, T0, T1
  • sentiment: Verve "Ornamental Christmas"
  • layout: Splitcoaststampers Sketch 515

challenges for this card:

As always, thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Love this beautiful card . great papers and awesome colouring of cute image .Thanks for sharing on Christmas Card Challenges Blog .

Jessica Frost-Ballas said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week! -Jessica CCC DT

Inkyfingers said...

What a sweet card and I love your mix of papers and kraft background.
Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenge.
Hugs
Carol x

Margo said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!
Margo (DT)