The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Card Making with CTMH Picture My Life

Hi folks,


Well, I have to share ANOTHER time saver that really helped me this year for making my Christmas cards - the Picture My Life™ Pear & Partridge Scrapbooking Program from Close To My Heart.




I picked this set up earlier this year when CTMH was having a promo where, if you purchased a PML kit, you could pick up the memory protectors for a discounted price.

Since dearly beloved's step-mom is an avid scrap-booker, I gave HER the memory protectors and kept the cards for myself. Of course, since then, CTMH  has come out with an a la carte version of the kit, that comes without the page protectors. Awesome for card makers or traditional scrapbookers.


So, despite me picking up this kit MONTHS ago, this morning at 3:30am I was getting myself out of bed (couldn't sleep - too much left to do!) and making some quick Christmas cards with the kit. In just over an hour, I whipped up these fifteen cards (so I still have LOTS of the PML cards left to make more cards for next year).

And here they all are:






(oops - didn't notice that ALL of the photos of this card were blurry)

















card details:

As always, thanks for stopping by! Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: