The Stamps I Use

Sunday, December 14, 2014

CTMH Cut Above™ Christmas Cards

Hi folks,


Wow, with all the hub-bub leading up to Christmas and trying to keep up with training for my New Year's Eve 10K run, I've been forgetting to post!


Well I'm making up for that today by sharing 30 Christmas cards that I made with the Cut Above™ Christmas Card Kit from Close to My Heart.


Here's a photo of the kit contents:





And a suggested design for the ten cards that you can make with the kit contents:




Of course, those of you who are frequent visitors to my little space here on the web know that I don't like to make duplicates of anything. So, even though I had THREE of these kits to work with (I had picked them up as supplies for a Christmas Card workshop that fell through as there weren't that many folks interested), I could not possibly make 30 identical cards.


Instead, I used 15 different stamps and did both a portrait and a landscape version of the card. Voila! 30 different Christmas cards! Want to see them? Well, here they are!



Want to see them up close?

















stamps used:

Anyways, thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having fun getting ready for Christmas!

No comments: