The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

CTMH Cut Above™ Holiday Cards


Hi folks,


I'm back again today sharing ANOTHER 30 Christmas cards that I made - this time using the Cut Above™ Holiday Card Kit from Close To My Heart.


Here's a photo of the kit contents:




And a suggested design for the ten cards that you can make with the kit contents:





Like yesterday's 30 cards, I had to make them all different so this time I used 10 different stamps and put together the pieces for the card three different ways by moving the cute little birdie around.

Here they are!



And all of them up close!













The really neat thing about the kits? I made the 60 cards in today's and yesterday's post in just one afternoon. Isn't that awesome? If that inspires you to pick up a few of these kits for some last minute Christmas cards for this year (or to get a head start on next year's) just drop me an email!

stamps used:

Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

No comments: