The Stamps I Use

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Cut Above Birthday Cards

Hi folks,


Well, I have to say that as someone who hasn't exactly been feeling the card-making mojo lately (it's because my craft room is a BIG disaster area right now), the Cut Above™  Card Kits from Close to My Heart have been a life-safer.


Thanks to the kits, I was able to whip up 60 Christmas cards in one afternoon. I had also picked up the Happy Birthday Card Kit and recently sat down and put the cards together.

Here's a photo of the kit contents:




And a photo of the suggested card:



Of course, me being me, I switched up the layouts and stamps so I would have ten different cards when I was finished.

And here they are:












A great way to build your stash don't you think?

As always thanks for stopping by!

No comments: