The Stamps I Use

Monday, December 29, 2014

My first Base & Bling Necklace

Hi folks,

A friend of mine has a birthday in January and, surprise surprise, I'm actually on top of things getting her birthday present ready and in the post! It actually went out with her Christmas present.

I decided it was high time that I try my hand at the Base & Bling wearable crafts from Close to My Heart.

So here's a photo of the necklace. It's not a great photo but since making this I picked up a jewelry display bust (at Michael's on Boxing Day). Future photos of my jewelry creations will be MUCH nicer.




I paired the necklace with one of the cards from the (now retired) Ivy Lane Card Making Workshop on the Go (also from Close to My Heart).




And I also decorated a little gift card tin to hold the necklace.

Here's the outside:


And a peek inside:



project details:

As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: