The Stamps I Use

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Snowhaven Reboot

Hi folks,

I know that, technically, Christmas was two days ago but, since I've been too busy to post the last of this year's Christmas cards, you will have to tolerate me posting them over the next little while.

I promise - there's birthday cards waiting to be posted as well!

Anyways, you may or may not remember my post with the cards I had made with the Snowhaven Card-Making Workshop on the Go from Close To My Heart.

I had said to dearly beloved that it was my plan to make variations of this card for all of our parents. He suggested that the big sentiment panel might stand out more if it was stamped in grey instead of the pale blue glacier. So I did - I used Slate for the panel and Glacier for the snowflakes.


I think he was right. I like this version better. I also added another strip of paper to this one - the black snowflake pattern.

card details:

Challenges for this card:

As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by for a visit, especially at this time of year!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 209 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x